You think that your life is hard, the world’s unfair, and you just want to have a simple life you used to have when you were a child….do these 47 things to make your life simple again:
1. Talk with each other, don’t guess what others’ thinking.
2. Be friendly to people around you, wearing a smile can change your day.
3. Treasure the friendships you have, you don’t need to be friends with everyone.
4. Hang out with positive people who can boost your energy.
5. Ask questions if there’s something you’re not sure about.
6. Follow what your heart tells you.
7. Accept things and people to be imperfect.
8. Accept the fact that you’re imperfect as well. A man’s got a limit.
9. Don’t always ask “why?”, ask “why not?”.
10. Forget what others think of you and demand for you.
11. If you want to cry, just cry. Crying doesn’t mean you’re weak.
12. Be mature, and be playful still.
13. Treat others as you’d like to be treated; give out what you want to receive.
14. Stop expecting yourself to please everyone around you.
15. Don’t let the weather affect your mood. You can’t control the weather but you can handle your emotions.
16. Get some sleep when you’re tired, don’t stay up late for no reasons.
17. Get up early to enjoy the quiet morning.
18. You have the control over your body, ignore others’ judgement on it as long as you’re healthy.
19. Eat healthily, yet there’s no need to stop eating all the sweets and snacks as they can add fun to your life.
20. Don’t get addicted to alcohol, drugs and cigarette.
21. Only eat when you’re hungry, not because you’re sad or bored.
22. Do exercise regularly.
23. Think about what you have now and feel satisfied about it.
24. Always buy what you need, not what you want. Your desire is endless.
25. Don’t want to have something only because others have it.
26. Be true to yourself and don’t lie to others.
27. Don’t be afraid to say “I love you” to people who you care about.
28. It’s okay to lose your temper, just don’t hurt anyone.
29. Don’t argue for the sake of fighting, discuss with reasons.
30. Apologize when you’ve done something wrong.
31. Allow mistakes and forgive others.
32. Be opened to learn about new stuff.
33. Don’t hide yourself, you should meet the world.
34. Keep a notebook to take note of important things.
35. Learn to use technology to simplify your daily life.
36. De-clutter and make space for yourself to work or do whatever you’ll do.
37. Learn to cook, so you won’t eat-out too often.
38. When you buy things, buy them with cash and avoid using credit/debit cards.
39. Find the job that you like to do.
40. Set a goal for yourself.
41. Make priorities for what you want to do.
42. Do something that you’ll feel proud of.
43. Learn from the past, let go of your guilt and move on with your daily life.
44. Find out what’s most important right now and focus on this.
45. Hope for the best; plan for the worst.
46. Have faith in yourself (and God).
47. If there’s anything you hate to do, just stop doing it. (Yes as simple as that!)