学英语-英语口语-英语作文-英语翻译-自学英语-免费英语学习网

酒店前厅英语

leafer
前厅服务常用口语
Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临。
Can I help you?
我能帮您忙吗?
What kind of room would you like, sir?
先生,您要什么样的房间?
Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.
请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。
Enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们这里住的愉快。
May I know your name and your room number, please?
我可以知道您的名字和房间号码吗?
Excuse me ,sir, could you spell your name?
请问您的名字如何拼写?
Here’s your room key.
这是您的房间钥匙。
I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. What can I do for you?
先生,对不起,让您久等了。我能为您做点什么吗?
Please wait your turn.
请排队等候。
May I known your name, please?
请问尊姓大名?(不认识客人时用)
I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.
对不起,先生。我们已经客满,没有空房间。
Don’t mention it. My pleasure.
请不要客气,我乐意效劳。
Have a good rest, sir.
先生,请好好休息。
good morning, sir. Can I be of service to you?
早安,先生。我可否为您效劳?
A moment, please. I will be with you as soon as possible.
请稍等片刻。我将尽快帮您办。
Here is your bill, sir.
先生,这是您的帐单。
Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill.
请稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帐单结算出来。
We accept the following credit cards,madam.
小姐,我们接受以下几种信用卡。
Please sign here, sir.
先生,请在这签上您的名字。
We hope you will come stay with us again.
希望您再光临我们酒店。
Would you please exchange us dollars for RMB. please?
麻烦您替我将美元兑成人民币好吗?
The rates of exchange are on the board, sir.
先生,请参考告示牌的外币兑换价。
I’m sorry but We do not exchange Hong Kong dollars into Japanese yen.
对不起,我们不能将港币换成日元。
Please could I see your passport or other identification, madam?
小姐,请出示您的护照或其它身份证明文件。
Be sure to keep it.
请好好保存。
Please check it.
请点一下。

标签:

留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: