最新酒店前台英语会话

    栏目:酒店英语  

最新酒店前台英语会话,酒店里所使用的英语会话,您应该牢记这些实用的酒店英语会话

酒店前台英语
Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临。
Can I help you?我能帮你忙吗?
What kind of room would you like, sir?先生,您要什么样的房间?
Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。
Enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们这里住的愉快。
May I know your name and your room number, please?我可以知道您的名字和房间号码吗?
Excuse me ,sir, could you spell your name?请问您的名字如何拼写?
Here’s your room key.这是你的房间钥匙。
I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. What can I do for you? 先生,对不起,让您久等了。我能为您做点什么吗?
Please wait your turn.请排队等候。
May I know your name, please?请问贵姓大名。(不认识客人时用)
I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.对不起,先生。我们已经客满,没有空房间。
Don’t mention it. My pleasure.请不要客气,我乐意效劳。
Have a good rest, sir.先生,请好好休息。
good morning, sir. Can I be of service to you? 早安,先生。 我可否为你效劳?
A moment, please. I will be with you as soon as possible.请稍等片刻。我将尽快帮你办。
Can I have your name and room number, please?请告诉我您的名字及房间号码?
Here is your bill, sir.先生,这是您的帐单。
Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill.请稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帐单结算出来。
We accept the following credit cards,madam.小姐,我们接受以下几种信用卡。
Please sign here, sir.先生,请在这签上你的名字。
We hope you will come stay with us again.希望你再光临我们酒店。
Would you please exchange us dollars for RMB. please?麻烦你替我将美圆兑成人民币好吗?
The rates of exchange are on the board, sir.先生,请参考告示牌的外币兑换价。
I’m sorry but We do not exchange Hong Kong dollars into Japanese yen.对不起,我们不能将港币换成日元。
Please could I see your passport or other identification, madam?小姐,请出示你的护照或其它身份证明文件 酒店英语

分享到 :